- Green Retailing
- Independent Retail
- Packaging Deals
- Packaging How To
- Premier News
- Retail Trends
- Retailing Tips
- Reuse Today
- 6 Wonderful Ways Your Business Can Celebrate Earth Day
- Benefits of Unique Product Packaging Design
- 5 Unique Marketing Strategies That’ll Make a Difference
- 6 Ways to Attract Customers to Your Retail Store
- 6 Ways to Market Your Business for the Holidays
Purpose: To encourage the next generation of engineers, designers and business people to think creatively about packaging and how it can enhance our lives or solve problems.
Scholarship: The Premier Packaging scholarship is available to design, marketing/communication, packaging and engineering students. Premier Packaging will award a $1,000 scholarship to the student who writes the best essay response to the following questions:
- What are the biggest challenges the packaging industry needs to overcome in the next 10 years?
- How can a creative use of packaging help enhance our everyday lives?
Requirements: Students must be enrolled in 2-4 year, graduate level or certification educational program for business, design or engineering related studies. Entries must be 500-1,000 words visuals such as graphics, images and data/charts are welcomed.
All entries must be submitted by 06/30/2015
How to Enter: Include your name, contact information, institution, major and expected date of graduation along with your essay (formatted in a Word Document or PDF) in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winner: The winner will be announced on our blog, Facebook page and other social media outlets, on 07/15/2015. The funds will then be dispersed to the winner pending confirmation of enrollment.