- Green Retailing
- Independent Retail
- Packaging Deals
- Packaging How To
- Premier News
- Retail Trends
- Retailing Tips
- Reuse Today
- Corporate Gift Bag Ideas for Your Next Conference
- 5 Beautiful Ribbon Projects
- Branding Bags as Part of Your Marketing Strategy
- Useful and Creative Goody Bag Ideas for the Holidays
- How to Make a Wreath out of Ribbon
Step 2: Fold the tissue in 1 ½ inch accordion strips until completely folded
Step 3: Cut a piece of Floral wire about 18 inches in length. Gather the folded tissue in the middle and squeeze to make it look like bow tie then wrap the wire around the middle and twist until tightly secured. The left over wire can be cut later or used as a stem.
Step 4: Starting on one side, separate the layers of tissue using care not to rip or tear the tissue. Open the tissue layers carefully and spread out.
Keep going until you have separated all the layers and you have a flower!!
You can even make a bouquet of flowers!