- Green Retailing
- Independent Retail
- Packaging Deals
- Packaging How To
- Premier News
- Retail Trends
- Retailing Tips
- Reuse Today
- DIY Crafts: Recycling Tissue Paper into Art
- When They Pin, You Win: Ways Pinterest Can Promote Your Small Business
- Stepping up to the Plate! Why Take-Out Bags Are Growing Businesses!
- Target Audience 101: Who are They and What Does that Mean for You?
- Fighting Childhood Poverty One Red Nose at a Time
Step 2: Fold the tissue in 1 ½ inch accordion strips until completely folded
Step 3: Cut a piece of Floral wire about 18 inches in length. Gather the folded tissue in the middle and squeeze to make it look like bow tie then wrap the wire around the middle and twist until tightly secured. The left over wire can be cut later or used as a stem.
Step 4: Starting on one side, separate the layers of tissue using care not to rip or tear the tissue. Open the tissue layers carefully and spread out.
Keep going until you have separated all the layers and you have a flower!!
You can even make a bouquet of flowers!