- Green Retailing
- Independent Retail
- Packaging Deals
- Packaging How To
- Premier News
- Retail Trends
- Retailing Tips
- Reuse Today
- 7 Easy Ways to Reduce Packaging Waste and Save Money
- Staycation: A Retailer’s Guide to Making the Shopper’s Summer a Real Trip
- Use Pop-up Shops to Drive Holiday Foot Traffic
- Tis the Season for a Jolly Window Display
- HOW DO YOU HANDLE DIFFICULT CUSTOMERS?
There's been a lot of talk recently about mega corporations and their efforts to go green, such as Apple's plans to become carbon neutral. That's just one example of a massive scale plan to keep the planet healthy by a business with deep enough pockets to bring the plan to fruition. But we know that small business is the key to taking sustainable business practices mainstream. So we surveyed 166 small businesses to see what if anything they were doing to go green.