- Green Retailing
- Independent Retail
- Packaging Deals
- Packaging How To
- Premier News
- Retail Trends
- Retailing Tips
- Reuse Today
- 7 Easy Ways to Reduce Packaging Waste and Save Money
- Staycation: A Retailer’s Guide to Making the Shopper’s Summer a Real Trip
- Use Pop-up Shops to Drive Holiday Foot Traffic
- Tis the Season for a Jolly Window Display
- HOW DO YOU HANDLE DIFFICULT CUSTOMERS?
Gift bags seem to be more popular than gift wrap nowadays which means you probably have alot of tissue paper lying around the house. Sure you could recycle this paper, but why not add a fresh feel to your home by creating tissue pom pop flowers? Nicole of Lillyella has a great tutorial for doing just that.