- Green Retailing
- Independent Retail
- Packaging Deals
- Packaging How To
- Premier News
- Retail Trends
- Retailing Tips
- Reuse Today
- DIY Crafts: Recycling Tissue Paper into Art
- When They Pin, You Win: Ways Pinterest Can Promote Your Small Business
- Stepping up to the Plate! Why Take-Out Bags Are Growing Businesses!
- Target Audience 101: Who are They and What Does that Mean for You?
- Fighting Childhood Poverty One Red Nose at a Time
Although we haven't personally asked him, Santa is obviously a fan of recycling. He'd be mighty impressed at the recycle flakes made by Chanelle and her daughter. While their creation used an old Crate & Barrel magazine, we think cutting patterns into colorful paper bags would also make festive decorations.