- Green Retailing
- Independent Retail
- Packaging Deals
- Packaging How To
- Premier News
- Retail Trends
- Retailing Tips
- Reuse Today
- Useful and Creative Goody Bag Ideas for the Holidays
- How to Make a Wreath out of Ribbon
- Personalized Bags for Your Bridesmaids
- Business on a Budget: 4 Reasons Small Businesses should be Using Twitter
- From Home Décor to Fashion Statements: What You Can Do With All That Extra Ribbon!
Although we haven't personally asked him, Santa is obviously a fan of recycling. He'd be mighty impressed at the recycle flakes made by Chanelle and her daughter. While their creation used an old Crate & Barrel magazine, we think cutting patterns into colorful paper bags would also make festive decorations.