- Green Retailing
- Independent Retail
- Packaging Deals
- Packaging How To
- Premier News
- Retail Trends
- Retailing Tips
- Reuse Today
- DIY Crafts: Recycling Tissue Paper into Art
- When They Pin, You Win: Ways Pinterest Can Promote Your Small Business
- Stepping up to the Plate! Why Take-Out Bags Are Growing Businesses!
- Target Audience 101: Who are They and What Does that Mean for You?
- Fighting Childhood Poverty One Red Nose at a Time
Have some new sewing projects you are dying to try but don’t have any fabric on hand? Here is a great tutorial on how to make your own material from plastic grocery bags. You likely already have everything you need, and best of all it’s a great way to reuse your plastic bags.