Many small businesses ignore branding because they think it requires massive ad budgets combined with outrageously expensive PR campaigns. While ads and PR will certainly help rebranding, we have a cheaper and easier solution to rebranding your business when you don’t have boatloads of money to spend… Packaging… Packaging says a lot about your company:
- Commitment to detail
- Customer service
- Well thought out aesthetic
Rebranding necessitates a thorough understanding of your customers’ likes and dislikes. Traditional rebranding campaigns rely heavily upon the words used and the placement of those words. It is crucial to the appropriate response. It is an expensive, time consuming, arduous process that may or may not be successful.
You can avoid these dangerous pitfalls and cut the cost of a rebranding campaign using your packaging products. In this way you reduce the cost of hired consultants and advertising fees.
5 Ideas on Packaging that Save You Money on Rebranding
Packaging materials such as bags with customized logos can go a long way in someone remembering you and your business. Remember, we can capitalize upon the physical senses….
1. People respond to visual stimuli. Lively packaging, tastefully coordinated paper and ribbons, complementary color tissue paper with your imprinted logo or color schemes will make an immediate and lasting impression upon your customers.
2. Don’t be afraid to experiment with packaging. Make it whimsical, festive, and surprising. Combine materials that you may not have thought of combining previously.
3. Regardless of the types of packaging you make available to your customers, make sure you consistently provide them with quality and variety. Customers will quickly learn to expect the wonderful packaging choices you offer. They will associate fine packaging with your business.
4. Make sure to have a number of packaging choices that can appeal to the age range of your customers. An older customer may not appreciate a funky new wrapping paper for a wedding gift.
5. Stay current with the marketing trends in packaging. For example, if your customers want environmentally sensitive packaging products offer them that choice.
The world of packaging has drastically changed over the last decade. Staying abreast of those changes isn’t difficult, but it does require some thought. To make that easier for you and your rebranding efforts try offering coordinated reusable materials. In that way you provide your customer with beautiful, visually interesting materials while promoting conservation at the retail level.
Packaging materials are a key element in your business. They can provide your business with a new image and new sense of style. The impact of dynamic packaging cannot be underestimated as it touches the senses and creates an immediate emotional response. If you want people to remember you, move them emotionally. Packaging has the capacity to do just that and rebrand your business in the process.